To be considered for admission, all undergraduate and graduate students are required to submit the following to the Admissions Office of Aidan University:
1. Application for Admission, completed in its entirety.
2. Cover letter stating the student’s educational and spiritual goals.
3. Comprehensive secular and religious resume that includes education, employment, secular and religious seminars attended, church work, experience, special training, etc.
4. At the time of application, copies of transcripts from previous learning institutes can be submitted, however, before graduation, original official transcripts will be required to be sent directly to Aidan University.
5. Copies of degrees, awards, certificates, etc.
6. $50.00 non-refundable Application Fee.
7. $25.00 non-refundable Evaluation Fee.
8. 2" x 2" snapshot.
After receipt of the application packet, Aidan University will provide the student with an evaluation letter outlining his or her program of study for the major he/she has chosen.
Each student will be provided a catalog at the time of initial inquiry to Aidan University.